This awesome strand of high quality crystal clear acrylic beads is perfect for decorating a wedding tree. You can also make your own curtains, string them along as garlands, the possibilities are endless! This garland is made especially for ShopWildThings using very high quality acrylic. You'll be proud to use these strands for your event or your home. Each bead is attached to the next using jump rings. These are hand-strung! The beautiful facets on each bead allow for light to refract beautifully, providing sparkle and shine to your display. There is NO iridescent coating on these garland strands, just perfectly clear beads. Because of the jump rings, these are very easy to make as long or as short as you wish! Each smaller faceted circle shaped bead is 3/4" diameter and 1/4" thick. This smaller circle is the same as on our "Jubilee" garland (which has the smaller beads only) and has a thick and substantial look to it because of the fact that it is not totally flat. The larger beads are almost 1 1/4" in diameter and are also nicely faceted. The pattern on the garland is 2 small, 1 large, 2 small and so on.
Our brides LOVE the look of these dramatic crystals! Dress up any event by hanging these beautiful crystals on an arrangement to draping a chandelier for a fantastic look! House of Flowers approved!!
Merchant Response:Beautiful!!! Thank you for taking time to send your review and post a photo!! We appreciate you!
ProsLarge in size and shape.
By ElLena B.
Lots of bling
June 9, 2018
The diamond Garland is beautiful. I used it to make centerpieces and as a backdrop for my daughters wedding. A tad big, but no worries because WildThings has the smaller facets as well, but I went ahead and used them and everyone loved all the decorations and the sparkle is amazing!!!
San Diego, California
beautiful and easy to use
August 12, 2015
The chandelier turned out beautifully. The strands are very long and the crystals are reflective.
Consthe attachments come apart easily and are difficult to bend back into shape if they open
May 24, 2015
Awesome customer service.
ProsAs shown, but better when delivered. Shipping was very fast and got everything ahead of time. I spoke with some one and she was very nice as to how to order and any special request.
just what i wanted
February 23, 2015
received this garland within a couple of days after ordering. was as described and looks very good. I am using it as a rain chain from my gutter. working beautifully and looks stunning when the sun hits it.
By Barbara F.
Correctly describes item
November 20, 2014
I use this item on my Christmas tree, adds a lot of sparkle and a finish touch
ProsEasy to store and use, this is my third strand
Long Beach NY
Beautiful assorted Circles
October 21, 2012
I love the crystal clear assorted sizes and the shine it reflects especially when light hits the crystals. Beautiful!
-Dress up a vase with $1 worth of garland to turn an ordinary $2 container into a $15+ look.
- Mix a few pieces of garland with marbles in a container to add color and texture
- Camouflage the wire and battery pack of a strand of LED wire lights using beaded garland. The lights will glow beautifully through the beads.
- Create a vintage look by pinning beaded garlands around the edge of linens on tables
- Use beaded garlands instead of ribbon for special gift wrap and packages
- Wrap strands of garland for use as napkin rings
- Drape a section of beaded garland on top of table mirrors
- Add glitz and luminescence with small pieces of beaded garland when adorning corsages, boutonnieres, and wristlets for bridal or prom work
- Work white or pearl colored beaded garland into bridal veils or headpieces
- Decorate a wedding cake table or a head table
- Use gold and ivory garland as "champagne" bubbles
- Add color accents by draping beaded garlands throughout a silver or clear candelabra or around pew candles
- Totally change the color scheme of a hanging chandelier by using colored garland to match your event or season
- Trim a tree with beaded garland as tinsel
- Adorn window treatments, valances, swags, jabots with beaded garland and strands of beads
- Embellish wreaths, candlesticks, lamps and hairstyles
- Merchandise store displays
- Trim handbags
- Use a full beaded garland as a belt
- Tie one around your neck for a nice bangled necklace
- Create fancy lanyards for ID tags or sunglass holders