The "Kalina" Silver PVC & Acrylic Beads Centerpiece Riser Kit with Lomey Dish features our beautiful "Kalina" Chandelier and a clear acrylic Riser System that is 32" tall. This is a perfect centerpiece idea for any special events! Fill the dish on the bottom of the display with anything you choose from flowers to candy to diamond confetti!
The hollow tube in the center of the base can be filled with our Water Pearls
, Acrylic Pendants
and more! Use our LED Submersible Lighting
to illuminate the display. The LED lights fit PERFECTLY in the tubes! You just need a couple per Centerpiece Kit. You can even place our LED Light Discs
on top to really light up your table.
The Chandelier Centerpiece Kit Comes With:
1) Kaina Chandelier Metallic Silver: "This super fabulous "Kalina" chandelier is made using our Shimmy Lightweight PVC beads MIXED with faceted high-grade acrylic square shaped beads. It's amazingly shiny and shimmery. It's 9" in diameter and 23.5" long plus has a 10" hanging chain. There are 2 Tiers of beads for a wonderfully full look. This decoration does not include a light kit."
2) 1pc 6" Lomey Dish (to place on top): Our Lomey Designer Dishes are the perfect item for placing underneath of all of your centerpieces! The dishes can be glued either "right side up" or upside down so that you can have a reservoir for holding other items if you so choose. These are made to be glued with acrylic glue. Our super strong super clear dishes are available in 6", 9" 11" and 15" diameters. The dishes have a 1" lip. We also carry the special Lomey brand adhesive glue to attach all of the parts and pieces.
3) 1pc 30" Center Column with 2 "Universal Pieces" which are placed at the top and the bottom of the column/tube.
4) 1 pc 9" Lomey Dish (to use on the bottom)
Another great feature of this kit is that the parts can be used separately. You can HANG the chandelier as well! We LOVE double duty pieces!
We also carry many beaded curtains, backdrops, strands of beads and more that match this centerpiece beautifully.
(The photos show this item with our LED Submersible Lighting
as well as one of our LED Light Discs on top,
which are sold separately.)
How To Assemble The Lomey Chandelier Kit:
1. The center columns will come with a "Universal Piece" which is a small base that has a cross-hatch pattern on it. Place one Universal Piece on the bottom of the column.
2. Fill the center column with decor of your choice, or leave empty.
3. Place the 2nd Universal Piece on top of the column.
4. Glue the bottom Universal Piece to the 9" Lomey Dish.
Make sure you place the glue all the way around the raised flip of the Universal Piece. We carry Lomey Adhesive, which is perfect for this material, or you can use your own glue.
5. Glue the top Universal Piece to the 6" Lomey Dish . Make sure you place the glue all the way around the raised flip of the Universal Piece. We carry Lomey Adhesive, which is perfect for this material, or you can use your own glue. If you plan to use an LED Saucer, place it in the top bowl now.
6. Place your chandelier frame on top of the 6" Lomey Dish and the LED Light. You can secure the chandelier frame with tape or with our U Glu Adhesive Dashes or other tape to keep it from slipping off of the top piece.