Wonderful fabulous jelly pearls! We just love these Large Pink Water Jelly Pearls and for our very low cost, you'll be able to make about 1.5 gallons of pearls! These large beads measure about 3/4" (15mm) when hydrated and they really make quite a beautiful statement!
The inset photo with the black background shows our water pearls with ONE Submersible LED White Light in the bottom of the vase! What a great effect! Check out our battery operated LED Submersible Lighting!
If you've never used these before, you will be absolutely stunned! Jelly pearls (or water pearls, water crystals, crystal beads) are fantastic to use with fresh floral, real bamboo, candle displays and more. Adding a LED submersible light creates an amazing tabletop display! I personally have three bamboo plants growing at home which are exclusively in Jelly Decor. I have added water to THE SAME BEADS for 2 years, and my plants are stunning.
If you use these at an event for a centerpiece then you can just dump them into a ziploc at the close of your event and use them again next time! Simply add water if they become dehydrated (which takes weeks)....
Do NOT dispose of Jelly Pearls into drains. They will clog your pipes.
These polymer pearls are created by simply adding water and can hold 100 times their weight in water! This causes the water absorbent beads to expand into perfect miniature spheres. Use them to add some extra color to your decorating scheme, centerpiece, candlescape, floral arrangement etc. Use separately or mix colors in one vase for a stellar effect! Water pearls are reusable and will fit down the smallest vase openings (i.e. tower vases) Non-toxic and biodegradable.Click Here
for the SMALL Water Pearls (you are currently on the page to order the LARGE water pearls).Click Here
For BULK (14 Gallons Hydrated) bags of these pearls.
Some incredible additional information about this item:
- If you use super hot water, the beads will grow twice as fast!
- When these are wet, they will last 2-3 years!
- You can dry them out and re-hydrate them up to 6 times! Just store in a plastic bag! If they never completely dry out, they can last for years.
- Float candles in the pearls! The wax will not stick to the pearls.
- Use for cut flowers. No additional water is needed for flowers (except for roses...you WILL need to add more water for roses)
- Grow your plants in them, such as bamboo!
- Add to your potting soil to help your plantings retain more moisture. Add some of these to Miracle Grow at initial feeding!
- When using the CLEAR color balls, you can add some food coloring and make them any color you'd like!
The Large Beads will grow to be about 15mm or 3/4".
The video below shows our LED Color Changing lights (just one!) inside of our Clear Jelly Decor and in one of our Flat Glass Fish Bowl Vases.Click on the arrow in the middle of the screen below to watch a demonstration video for this wonderful product!