The "Whitney" Centerpiece Riser Kit with Lomey Dish features our beautiful "Whitney" Chandelier and a clear acrylic Riser System that is 32" tall. This is a perfect centerpiece idea for any special events! Fill the dish on the bottom of the display with anything you choose from flowers to candy to diamond confetti!
The hollow tube in the center of the base can be filled with our Water Pearls
, Acrylic Pendants
and more! Use our LED Submersible Lighting
to illuminate the display. The LED lights fit PERFECTLY in the tubes! You just need a couple per Centerpiece Kit. You can even place our LED Light Discs
on top to really light up your table.
The Chandelier Centerpiece Kit Comes With:
1) Whitney Chandelier: 'Plenty of sparkle for just a little bit of dough! Chandelier with 8" chain and 3 tiers of clear multi-faceted high grade clear octagon shaped acrylic beads. Top tier is 10.5" diameter, middle is 8" diameter and bottom is 6" diameter. Light Kits are sold separately. This item can be hung as both a lamp or just as a pretty Decoration to fill up the air space with glittering beauty! You might also consider placing our LED Saucers on top. We have a standard white color LED Saucers (which look great!), or you can use our Colorful LED Light Saucers on top too to really change the color of the chandelier to match your event.'
2) 1pc 6' Lomey Dish (to place on top): Our Lomey Designer Dishes are the perfect item for placing underneath of all of your centerpieces! The dishes can be glued either 'right side up' or upside down so that you can have a reservoir for holding other items if you so choose. These are made to be glued with acrylic glue. Our super strong super clear dishes are available in 6', 9' 11' and 15' diameters. The dishes have a 1' lip. We also carry the special Lomey brand adhesive glue to attach all of the parts and pieces.
3) 1pc 30' Center Column with 2 'Universal Pieces" which are placed at the top and the bottom of the column/tube.
4) 1 pc 9' Lomey Dish (to use on the bottom)
Another great feature of this kit is that the parts can be used separately. You can HANG the chandelier as well! We LOVE double duty pieces!
We also carry many beaded curtains, backdrops, strands of beads and more that match this centerpiece beautifully.
(The photos show this item with our LED Submersible Lighting
as well as one of our LED Light Discs on top,
which are sold separately.)How To Assemble The Lomey Chandelier Kit:
1. The center columns will come with a 'Universal Piece' which is a small base that has a cross-hatch pattern on it. Place one Universal Piece on the bottom of the column.
2. Fill the center column with Decor of your choice, or leave empty.
3. Place the 2nd Universal Piece on top of the column.
4. Glue the bottom Universal Piece to the 9' Lomey Dish.
Make sure you place the glue all the way around the raised flip of the Universal Piece. We carry Lomey Adhesive, which is perfect for this material, or you can use your own glue.
5. Glue the top Universal Piece to the 6' Lomey Dish . Make sure you place the glue all the way around the raised flip of the Universal Piece. We carry Lomey Adhesive, which is perfect for this material, or you can use your own glue. If you plan to use an LED Saucer, place it in the top bowl now.
6. Place your chandelier frame on top of the 6' Lomey Dish and the LED Light. You can secure the chandelier frame with tape or with our U Glu Adhesive Dashes or other tape to keep it from slipping off of the top piece.
Please Note: For our 29" and 39" Boost Kits, we recommend filling up the tube with some weight or gluing the bottom plate to a wide mirror to increase stability. You might also choose to glue the parts together for added stability. You will want to tape the chandelier frame to the top plate so that it does not slip around and also tape the LED Saucer to the top of the Chandelier. This will allow you to feel comfortable that the tall centerpiece kits will not topple over during your event. For tape, we love using U Glu Dashes (we sell it) because they are super sticky and are hardly visible. It's like that sticky stuff that comes on the back of a new credit card in the mail, also called "snot glue" (ewwww!)....