Nicer than expected.
I've waited a few months to post this review to see if the curtain falls apart. It did not, so here's my take on the subject. I do a lot of reviews for Amazon, so I'll try to cover all of the bases:
1. A curtain like this is nice for some, an bother for others. It's something you have to push aside when you pass through, and if you're carrying something, you have to make sure it doesn't get caught. Carrying a large, jagged object through can be difficult without help.
2. The colors on this curtain are magnificent. I get remarks from MOST visitors and they always say they love it. Light does shine through, even though it has many strands, but the colors show best, of course, from the side where the light is brightest... it becomes a little transparent when the light is on the other side.
3. It doesn't block the view entirely. It won't make a dressing room private. But it DOES distract from what's on the other side, so for something like a closet, it would be ideal. I put this one on the entry to the dressing room, though, and it does distract enough to make it difficult to see in there with the lights turned off inside.
4. It clinks beautifully when you walk through. That might be not so good if it's next to a sleeping area, but it's pretty exotic in my opinion.
5. The beads do occasionally catch on each other and need to be staightened, but that happens very seldom and is not a bother to me.
All in all I'm very happy with my purchase. The packing and shipping were very good from SWT and I'll buy from them again.
Merchant Response:Wow, thanks so much for your thoughtful review! This will help out so many customers! We appreciate your business very much and hope you'll come back!!!