We want you to be happy with your purchases from ShopWildThings. We strive to make every transaction with our company an enjoyable and positive experience. Our Cheerful Returns and Refunds Policy allows you to return most unused products for a period of 30 days after receipt for a full merchandise refund. After your return is received and inspected by our returns department, we will process your refund within ten business days.
Please see below for additional instructions and restrictions:
- RMA Number
All returns require a Return Material Authorization number. Call our Customer Service Department at (928)855-6075 to request an RMA number and write it on the outside of the shipping carton. We cannot accept returns without an RMA number.
- Product Condition
Returned products must be unused , in new and resalable condition, and in the original packaging.
- 30 Days
Products must be returned to us within 30 days of your receipt of the shipment.
- No Restocking if
There is NO RESTOCKING FEE for items which have never been opened or removed from the package and are in new and resalable condition, and in the original packaging.
- Refused Shipments: 15% Restocking Fee
There is NO RESTOCKING FEE for items returned for exchange. Just give us our Customer Service Department a call at (928)855-6075 and tell us what you would like in replacement for the item you are returning.
- Open Box Items
There is a 15% restocking fee charged for items which have been opened but are returned unused, in new and resalable condition, and in the original packaging.
- Important Regarding Trees: The following information should be read when purchasing Floral Trees. Variations of color between orders, "losing" petals are not considered defects. We will make sure that the trees that you are ordering match each other in the same order, but we cannot guarantee that trees you buy later will exactly match from batch to batch. We cannot guarantee color match between batches of trees, meaning that if you buy a tree today, the tree that you buy next year might not be the exact same hue. We do make sure that the photos on the website get updated from batch to batch if there is a major change, but since computer monitors vary, that is also difficult to perfect. If you have a concern about color matching, please call us prior to placing your order. When gathering the dimensions for our flowering trees, we take care and time to make sure our advertised measurements are true to the sample we're actually measuring. However, since these are a handmade item, the height, width, trunk & branch shape are not identical from tree to tree; and they aren't intended to be identical. Therefore, the height you receive may vary slightly from the stated height and if you order more than 1 tree, they may not be exactly the same height. Consequently, the actual amount of petals per tree may vary.
- No Returns on these items:
Returns and exchanges are not available for these items: clearance items, glass vases, feathers, floral fabric sheeting, and custom orders.
- Return Shipping Cost
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a return. We can probably get a better rate for you, though, than you could get on your own. If you'd like for us to send a prepaid return label on our FedEx account, just let us know! We will deduct that from your order. Unfortunately, we cannot refund shipping charges for shipping your order to you or getting it back to us. If you return an order for which ShopWildThings has provided free or flat rate shipping, the actual cost of shipping your order will be deducted from your refund. This may exceed any promotional shipping rate that you were charged. We do not seek to make money on shipping. We are happy to provide labels for returning orders so that you get our shipping discount as opposed to what you might get charged if you take a return and buy your own postage.
- Return Instructions
Please place a copy of your order inside the box in which you return your products. Write your RMA number on the outside of the box. Ship your return to:
1070 Gauge Drive
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
- Please pack your items very carefully and make sure you receive a tracking number from the shipper so that you can track your return shipment if necessary. We also recommend that you insure your return shipment. Unfortunately, ShopWildThings cannot be responsible for any return shipment that is lost or damaged in transit to us. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a return. Customers may find that the postal service offers the least expensive rates to individuals.
- Please note that beaded curtains must not be rolled around the rod to reinsert them into their box. Rolling the curtain always results in damage and prevents you from receiving a refund.
- We regret that we are unable to provide a refund for items which have been used, damaged, returned after the 30 day return period, or are ineligible for returns as listed above.
- Damages in Transit, Defective Items, Missing Items
Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. If you believe that the goods were damaged in shipment, defective, or if you believe an item is missing you have three business days after the date of receipt to report this to our Customer Service Department at (928) 855-6075. It is imperative that you retain the product, packaging and shipping carton with all the padding inside for inspection. We will provide you with instructions on how to proceed, depending on the situation. If the shipper, ShopWildThings, or our manufacturing partners are responsible for the problem, you will receive a refund or replacement product at no cost to you. All of the original packaging must be kept in tact until your damage return is resolved.
- International Shipping of Glass Items/Breakage
We package glass items with the ultimate of care. Breakage is still something that does come up, however, with glass items. Because International Shipping is so costly, we are unable to re-ship any glass items that arrive broken. If glass items arrive broken, we will ask for photographs of the broken item(s) and credit will be provided.
- Freight Forwarding
If your order is shipping to a Freight Forwarder, please be aware that our insurance on your product ends at the delivery address. For example, if you are ordering from ShopWildThings and you choose to have us ship to a freight forwarder in Doral, Florida, we are no longer responsible for the merchandise after it is received in Doral, Florida. Once we have delivered to the delivery address that we shipped to, we are unable to control how the product is handled or treated.
- Canceling or Changing Orders
We make every effort to ship your order as quickly and as accurately as possible. We do our own warehousing, picking and packing of orders. Picking, packing, and shipping orders requires several employees, steps and moving parts. Finding your order paperwork and product and stopping it from shipping is similar to finding a needle in a haystack. Similarly, if the order has been picked and packed, we will be unable to find it in our shipping trailers awaiting departure. Therefore, online orders cannot be changed or canceled once they have been placed.
- Canceling or Returning an Order with PayPal or Amazon Pay as the Payment Method
Neither PayPal nor Amazon Pay refund the 4% fee that they charge for using their services when an order is returned and refunded or canceled and refunded. We will deduct the fees that we are charged for the transaction from the refund.