We want you to be happy with your purchases from ShopWildThings. We strive to make every transaction with our company an enjoyable and positive experience. Our Cheerful Returns and Refunds Policy allows you to return most unused products for a period of 15 days after receipt for a full merchandise refund. After your return is received and inspected by our returns department, we will process your refund within ten business days.
Please see below for additional instructions and restrictions:
- All returns require a Return Material Authorization number. Call our Customer Service Department at (928)855-6075 to request an RMA number and write it on the outside of the shipping carton. We cannot accept returns without an RMA number.
- Returned products must be unused , in new and resalable condition, and in the original packaging.
- Products must be returned to us within 15 days of your receipt of the shipment.
- There is NO RESTOCKING FEE for items which have never been opened or removed from the package and are in new and resalable condition, and in the original packaging.
- There is NO RESTOCKING FEE for items returned for exchange. Just give us our Customer Service Department a call at (928)855-6075 and tell us what you would like in replacement for the item you are returning.
- There is a 15% restocking fee charged for items which have been opened but are returned unused, in new and resalable condition, and in the original packaging.
- Returns and exchanges are not available for these items: clearance items, trees, glass vases, feathers, floral fabric sheeting, and custom orders.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a return.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund shipping charges. If you return an order for which ShopWildThings has provided free shipping, the actual cost of shipping your order will be deducted from your refund.
- Place a copy of your order inside the box in which you return your products. Write your RMA number on the outside of the box. Ship your return to:
1070 Gauge Drive
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
- Please pack your items very carefully and make sure you receive a tracking number from the shipper so that you can track your return shipment if necessary. We also recommend that you insure your return shipment. Unfortunately, ShopWildThings cannot be responsible for any return shipment that is lost or damaged in transit to us. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping a return. Customers may find that the postal service offers the least expensive rates to individuals.
- Please note that beaded curtains must not be rolled around the rod to reinsert them into their box. Rolling the curtain always results in damage and prevents you from receiving a refund.
- We regret that we are unable to provide a refund for items which have been used, damaged, returned after the 15 day return period, or are ineligible for returns as listed above.
- Damages in Transit, Defective Items, Missing Items
Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. If you believe that the goods were damaged in shipment, defective, or if you believe an item is missing you have three business days after the date of receipt to report this to our Customer Service Department at (928) 855-6075. It is imperative that you retain the product, packaging and shipping carton with all the padding inside for inspection. We will provide you with instructions on how to proceed, depending on the situation. If the shipper, ShopWildThings, or our manufacturing partners are responsible for the problem, you will receive a refund or replacement product at no cost to you. All of the original packaging must be kept in tact until your damage return is resolved.
- International Shipping of Glass Items/Breakage
We package glass items with the ultimate of care. Breakage is still something that does come up, however, with glass items. Because International Shipping is so costly, we are unable to re-ship any glass items that arrive broken. If glass items arrive broken, we will ask for photographs of the broken item(s) and credit will be provided.
- Freight Forwarding
If your order is shipping to a Freight Forwarder, please be aware that our insurance on your product ends at the delivery address. For example, if you are ordering from ShopWildThings and you choose to have us ship to a freight forwarder in Doral, Florida, we are no longer responsible for the merchandise after it is received in Doral, Florida. Once we have delivered to the delivery address that we shipped to, we are unable to control how the product is handled or treated.