Gold Stemmed Candelabra With 8 Acrylic Hurricane Chimney Shades, 54" Tall Cylinder Cluster Candle Holder for Flameless LED Candles, Pillar, Taper or Votive
- Base: 11" square.
- Height from base to top of hurricane: Shortest spire is 26" and tallest is 54".
- Each cup without the taper sleeve can hold a 2" wide pillar or votive (the rod in the bottom of the cup will need lowered).
- Each taper sleeve can hold a 1" wide candle. If taller than 10", it will stick out over the hurricane (or remove the hurricane).
- NEVER use the hurricane shades with real wax candles – the shades are acrylic.
- Approx 1/2 hour of assembly is required. No tools necessary.
Our 4.5 foot tall Gold Stemmed Candelabra With 8 Cylinder Stems is chic, elegant and the perfect accent piece for upscale events! The varying height of the stems creates a spiral effect which is visually stunning and exquisite! The refined, simple elegance is quite suitable for church and chapel altars and adds twinkling sophistication as a floor accent piece or as wedding centerpieces.
You will receive 1 black plastic wrench, 4 large threaded connectors and 16 each of the following:
Hex nuts, lock washers, threaded rods & threaded inserts
Prepare the poles:
Using the diagram provided, screw the multi-pole stems together using the large threaded connectors.
Screw the threaded rods into the threaded inserts until 1 side is flush.
Screw the flush side of the inserts into each end of a pole (rods should be sticking out of each end of the pole).
Repeat until all poles have inserts.
Attach poles to the base:
Place the rod into the base and on the bottom side, add a lock washer and nut. Tighten using the wrench provided. Each corner of the base has 3 holes - use the outer 2.
Repeat until all poles are secured to the base.
Attach candle cups to poles:
Place the cup & taper sleeve over the rod.
Drop the lock washer into the sleeve
Insert hex nut into the wrench and screw on the nut until tight (clockwise). Gently wiggle off the wrench.
Repeat until all cups are secured to the poles.