Professional Wedding & Special Event Pipe and Drape Backdrop with 2 Layers of Fabric: Solids and Sheer!
Choose Ground Shipping at Checkout and enter a coupon if needed to get FREE GROUND Shipping!
If you are ordering this kit, there are a few color options:
1) Ivory Kit will come with Ivory Sheers and Ivory Poly to go in the back
2) White Kit will come with White Sheers and White Poly to go in the back
3) Black Kit will come with Black Sheers and Black Poly to go in the back
4) Blush Kit will come with Blush Sheers and White Poly to go in the back
5) Burgundy Kit will come with Burgundy Sheers and White Poly to go in the back
6) Pink Kit will come with Pink Sheers and White Poly to go in the back
If you want different colors of Poly Premier Flat Linen drapes to go behind your Sheers, please call us and let us know! 928-855-6075. We're also always happy to take your orders over the phone.
Our delicious backdrop kit will allow you to create endless different backdrop designs using one kit, making it the most versatile wedding backdrop kit on the market! It contains everything that you need including the uprights, bases, supports, valance hangers, Poly Premier flat linen drapes for the back, sheer translucent drapes for the top. Choose your color!
Make sure to check out the 2 Free instructional videos below!
This kit is a fixed 8 Feet Tall. You choose your width depending on how wide your space is that you need to cover. Depending on the width that you choose, we will send the correct number of parts that you need. To help you with that vocabulary, we've listed the parts out below but do not let it freak you out if it seems confusing. Once the parts come, it will be very obvious what goes where.
Here is what will come in your kit. You can always call our helpful staff for an exact count of what will come with your kit.
- Uprights (legs - each 8' tall by 1.5" diameter) - Pins (the piece that attaches to the base to slip the uprights on. It's not so much a "pin" as a heavy metal tube. You attach this to the base plate and then put the hollow uprights, or legs, on top of this pin.) - Crossbars (the support pieces that go from left to right). Each support piece is a 6'-10' telescoping section that has button stops at 8' and 10' - Bases (the flat part that holds the uprights). Each base is 14" x 16" and has 4 holes (each 1/2" in diameter) so you can choose where to locate the uprights with plenty of holes for stakes. - 8' Long Poly Premier Fabric Panels for the back (you can't see through this fabric). The quantity you'll get depends on kit ordered. For example, the 10' wide kit will come with 4 Poly Premier Panels and the 100' wide kit will come with 40 Poly Premier Panels - 10' Long Sheer Drapes to place in front of Poly Premier Drapes. If you get the 10' Wide Kit, you'll get 8 Sheer Panels. If you get the 100' Wide Kit, you'll get 80 Sheer Panels. You get more Sheer panels because they bunch up smaller than the Poly Premier drapes and you need more to give a very full look.
This set won't tip over and it is very hard to break!
We made a couple of videos to show you how easy it really is to work with this kit and this fabric.
Fabric Information: You'll get multiple panels of fabric per kit.
Back Fabric Each Poly Premier Fabric Panel is 94" High and 5 Feet Wide. These panels are used in the back. They are Inherently Flame Resistant (I.F.R.) Pass NFPA 701, CA Title 19 Small Scale, CAN NFPA 705 and CAN/ULC-S109-14. 100% Polyester but feels and looks like linen. There are 4" Rod Pockets on BOTH the top and bottom of each panel. This is so that you can flip them over and alternate them with every use, which will prolong the life of the pocket! This also makes it handy when you're assembling. Whichever end you have in your hand is correct!
Front Fabric Sheer Polyester Front Panels are 10 Feet High x 10 Feet Wide. They are inherently Flame Resistant (I.F.R.), Pass NFPA 701, CA Title 19 Small Scale. 100% Polyester Sheer Fabric - super soft and flowy. There are 4" Rod Pockets on BOTH the top and bottom of each panel. This is so that you can flip them over and alternate them with every use, which will prolong the life of the pocket! This also makes it handy when you're assembling. Whichever end you have in your hand is correct!
The Poly Premier Drape in the background will COMPLETELY hide what is behind it. This is SO awesome because you can completely transform the look of your space, forgetting that ugly wall or structure behind it!
If you get one of the kits that's 10 feet wide, a great option would be to ADD our 9 Foot Tall Beaded Curtains. You can trim them to 8 Feet OR you could simply tuck the extra length behind the drapes in the back. Use our simple Pipe and Drape Hangers or even zip ties to secure the beaded curtains to the cross bar at the top.