Transparent Acrylic Wedding Gazebo, Backdrop or Arches, 9.5' Tall by 9.25' Square, Fill Legs with Decor or Attach Florals, Garlands, Crystal Strands and Lights
This gazebo is already fabricated! In stock and ready to ship from our Arizona warehouse RIGHT NOW! Please see the shipping information section below.
Totally transparent and beyond impressive, our Clear Acrylic 4 Post Gazebo exceeds the bar for creating outstanding ceremony settings that your clients and guests will be talking about forever! There are limitless ways to use this modern and sophisticated gazebo but first, the details! This square gazebo is 9.5' tall with a 9.25' footprint and weighs 242 lbs. The top crosspieces are actually 4" deep by 9" wide open trays with 4, 1/2" wide slots on the back to anchor large floral stems and decor. The bases on the bottom and legs are hollow with 1/4" precut holes to secure additional decor and the acrylic is a hefty 5/8" thick. The bases are open on the backside and the legs are open on the top. And here's a super big detail - this set can also make a 27' wide backdrop (use 4 legs & 3 tops), or 2 separate arches, or by purchasing extra sets of our 2 Legged Acrylic Arch, a HUGE structure can be created to surround a dance floor and seating areas. All of the pieces are interchangeable and fit together so you can create unique shapes and structures. This open, transparent canvas with hollow legs offers endless decorating possibilities and for outdoor affairs, no more fighting with the wind! The bases themselves measure 13" square and 20" tall. The legs are placed on top of the bases. The top crossbar is 88" in length and then attaches to the inside of the legs. The INSIDE measurement from base to base is 84". Please see the illustration.
Shipping Information: This item will ship by truck, on pallets that are 10 Feet Long. We DO offer FREE Shipping on this item! Please note: if we are offering a % off coupon, please choose whichever offer saves you the most money. We cannot offer a % off combined with FREE Shipping.
- Use the abundant top trays to secure Cascading Florals, Flower Garlands and Leafy Green Vines
- Use the slots in the back of the trays to hang large stemmed flowers, string lights or crystal beaded strands
- Put curtain hooks in the holes on the front of the trays and hang Crystal Beaded Curtains (conceal the hooks & rods with flowers or tulle)
- Suspend a single flower garland in each leg
- Suspend sparkling crystal, silver or gold strands in each leg
- Suspend string lights in each leg
- Up light the legs with LED light discs
- Use flameless LED candles in the bases
- Fill the legs with balloons, butterfly garlands or tulle
- Top each leg with a large floral arrangement or Pomander Kissing Balls
- Add greenery, florals and/or lights to each base (the backside of the bases is open)
- For a beach wedding, suspend strands of shells or driftwood garlands in each leg and add sand, shells and palm fronds to the bases
- Using the numerous precut holes on the top crosspieces, add a sheer canopy top
- Using the numerous precut holes on the bases, legs and crosspieces, insert greenery or florals
This gazebo looks clean and sharp without any embellishments so depending on your clients' taste, add as little or as much to satisfy their style and this gazebo totally blends into ANY venue, inside or out. For weddings and special ceremonies, this is just as gorgeous on a beachfront, as a woodsy nook, a flowering botanical setting or on a golf course. For restaurants, bars, night clubs and hotel ballrooms, the ease of changing out the decor to fit the holiday or your theme makes this a pretty awesome accent piece, not to mention the dramatic photo backdrop that it makes!