We are tickled to introduce our new white tree to our line of already totally amazing products. We know, we know. It's too fabulous for words.
Stands 4 Feet Tall. Stands in a killer white base with white rocks GLUED inside of it instead of moss (how cool, no chasing rocks down the sidewalk)....AND the trunk is twisted (like us)...
You must get one or two or ten for your next event. Can you imagine how beautiful this would be draped in some strands of beads or mirrors?
The branches on this fabulous tree are bendable. So you can easily bend each branch to your desired position (see notes below), and for storage or transport, you can bend them into a "thinner" position. 3 Foot Diameter with branches spread. Weighted pot is 7" tall, 6" wide at the top and 5" wide on the floor (the pot is rectangular and angles inward at the bottom).
To decorate the tree in the image above, we simply used: 2 dozen Acrylic Garland Strands - Diamonds (item number 189300329), and an assortment of our acrylic ornaments! Each of the strands of beads that we carry that are attached to each other with jump rings are easily made longer or shorter, and adding the acrylic ornaments to the end just takes SECONDS!
It's easy, and beautiful and affordable! You don't need to use glass or lead crystal to create a stunning crystal tree. All you need is high-quality acrylic beads and fabulous trees from Wild Things!
To decorate the tree below (4’ Size) that looks like a Weeping Willow of Beads, we used 3 of our Diamonds Crystal Beaded Curtains in the 6' length, cut them up, and draped the beads over the branches!Bendable Branches:
These ARE bendable. You can SHAPE the branches into a wider position than the way that they arrive in the box. You DO NEED TO BE GENTLE with the way that you spread the branches open. If you bend them down too far, you run the risk of breaking branches. If you do this, you can repair and repaint them using paint that sticks to plastic. You cannot bend each branch until it is completely horizontal from the tree unless you are 1) very careful about it 2) willing to run the risk of breaking a branch or compromising the integrity of the paint finish.
Make sure to add some BEADED GARLANDS
, and some ACRYLIC PENDANTS
. Many of our customers use the ROLLS OF BEADS
and cut their own strands off to add to trees. And say you want to add beads to your tree but none of the rolls, strands or pendants are doing it for you....try ANY of our BEADED CURTAINS
! Buy any color and simply cut the strands off of the curtain. We have so many colors and styles available, you're really only limited by your imagination! You might even consider adding our inexpensive LED Lighting
to these trees to light your night with any color of the rainbow! Decorating Ideas - Change the décor to match the seasons and holidays!
• For Halloween: add mini pumpkins, cobwebs & spiders! Fill the base with wrapped candy. String with orange battery operated LED lighting.
• For Christmas: add your favorite ornaments & colored tinsel in the base
• For Thanksgiving: add mini pumpkins, acorns, leaves & moss in the base
• For Winter: add crystal strands and icicle garlands and fake snow to the base
• For Valentine’s Day: add heart ornaments and red/pink crystal garlands & boxes of Sweethearts to the base
• For St Patty’s Day: add green clovers, leprechaun hats & gold coins to base
• For Easter: add Easter Egg ornaments, crystal pendants, & Easter grass to the base
• For Spring: add Raindrop Acrylic Pendants, mini umbrellas & flowers to the base
• For Weddings: add Crystal Garlands, Pendants & Fresh Flowers to match the venue
•Returns and exchanges are not available for these items: clearance items, trees, glass vases, feathers, floral fabric sheeting, and custom orders.